Sunday, February 22, 2009

40% OFF! FREE Stamp Sets! FREE Shipping!

OMG! Is that crazy or what?

For only a limited time (ends March 31, 2009!), if you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator during Sale A Bration (Feb./March 2009) Stampin' Up! will NOT ONLY give you 15% OFF your Starter Kit, but will also let you pick ANY stamp set for FREE (up to $47.95 value) in addition to your Starter Kit Contents!!!


If you love all things stampin’, scrapbookin’ and papercraftin’, how can you pass up this opportunity?

Would you like regular discounts as a hobby demo or a fun way to earn extra income? Then now’s the time to sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with me ☺

AND… here’s an added bonus! I’ll match SU!’s FREE stamp set offer! Yes! you heard right. I’ll give you an additional FREE Stamp Set (up to $47.95 value) if you sign up with me. PLUS, I offer all my classes FREE to my first level downline as my way to introduce new techniques, stamp sets, projects and to just plain ol’ have FUN!

So to summarize:


Limited Time Offer: Between now and March 31, 2009 (ENDS Tuesday, March 31; 11:50 PM, Mountain Time), sign up online on my Stampin’ Up! website.

2 FREE STAMP SETS:
FREE Stamp Set
(a value up to $47.95) directly from SU!

FREE Stamp Set
(a value up to $47.95) from me! Just let me know when you completed your online registration to become a demonstrator on my website. Email me your FREE stamp set choice that you will receive from me.


Starter Kit Value: $335

Starter Kit Regular price: $199
Discounted Starter Kit price: Now ONLY $169!!!


FREE SHIPPING
of your Kit
When you join SU!, you get direct access to videos, ideas, projects, techniques, daily showcase of stampers’ artwork on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator site and much, much more! AND you can qualify for 30% discount off your first order (within 45 days of signing up)!

You also have the benefit of attending any of my Classes at NO CHARGE!


You can view the Starter Kit Contents HERE. If you already have some of the stamp sets or other items in the kit, you can CUSTOMIZE your kit by substituting stamp sets or ink pads/cardstock of the same or lesser value.
You can sign up online right on my demonstrator website HERE. Click on "Join Now". When asked for the password, you will need to enter: SU18351naritoku

I would LOVE to have you join my Expressively Ink Stamp Group and the Stampin' Up! family!
If you have any questions about becoming a demonstrator,
please email me at DKNstamps@sbcglobal.net

stampin' hugs!
:) Dawn

No comments:

Scroll Down for current posts...

40% OFF!!! FREE Stamp Sets!!! FREE Shipping!!!
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS FANTAAABULOUS OFFER!


For only a limited time (ends March 31, 2009!), if you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator during Sale A Bration (Feb./March 2009) Stampin' Up! will NOT ONLY give you 15% OFF your Starter Kit ($335 value), but will also let you pick ANY stamp set for FREE (up to $47.95 value) in addition to your Starter Kit Contents!!!


PLUS - I'll give you an additional FREE stamp set! FREE Classes! ..... :)

CLICK HERE for further info and to see the full post